Sunday, October 15, 2006

i regret nothing.

brian and shannon's bachelor/ette parties tonight. ladies at destiny's first, then all of us at kiko and steve's. my heart feels engulfed by the gestures of my friends. i haven't been around for a while. and yet, i had so many emotional hugs and moments from my friends who are realizing the impact of my move more than i am.

kara made me an amazing hat and some of the yarn is from ireland!

so much to reflect on. so many relationships. erin, cat, molly, jen. eza, bok, kimberly, kara. kiko and steve -- and of course, sophie (my prodigy. 'nadia'). marshall, my twin. richie and winda. shannon and brian. destiny and sven.

and so separately there are my house friends. j-sun, heather, eddie, miah.

seattle has been a difficult experience for me. i'm not sure what went wrong. or what wasn't right. but it was draining and difficult. and i am happy to leave all that behind. but in the end... at this final moment... i regret nothing.

No comments: