Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Colorado Adventure

The cliff notes:
  • 9pm: Figured out when I got to Boulder that I didn't have my wallet.
  • 9:45: After I pulled the car apart and called Amex, when I decided to drive back to Fort Collins, where the gas station was that I was sure was where I lost my wallet
  • 10:30: Arrive at gas station. No sign of lost wallet.
  • Go back to Boulder and amazingly get some sleep.
  • 7am wake up - destroy the car - No sign of wallet
  • 9:45am drop Kim at Denver airport. Talk to nice police officer who tells me I need to call Fort Collins police to report the wallet loss.
  • 9:55 pull into airport gas station to call police. see 425 voicemail. listen to it. it's AAA telling me mr. moody found my wallet on the on-ramp by the gas station!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • "Butch" Moody gave me directions, backtracking about 45mins but WHO FUCKING CARES where we could meet on county road somethin-somethin where he presented my wallet with all the cards, money, and everything in tact.

I love Butch. I told him how thankful I was and he told me, "I have a daughter your age, and I just hope someone would do the same for her." I HOPE SO TOO. THANK YOU, BUTCH...!!!!


BUTCH. MY FAVORITE MAN IN COLORADO.

No comments: